簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年05月17日

  對話教學作為一種新型而有效的教學方式,主張教師和學生應具有對話心態,堅持對話原則,學生在互動交流與溝通合作中學習、使用英語,有效實現學生英語交際能力的鍛鍊與培養。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:OK. What's the story here?

  好的。發生了什麼事?

  B:I was just coming through the intersection when he pulled out right in front of me.

  我正要穿過路口時他突然出現在我的前面。

  A:Is he right?

  他說的對嗎?

  C:Yes, he's right. But I thought he would stop there.

  是的,他說的對。但是我以為他會停在那裡。

  A:Didn't you stop at the intersection?

  難道在十字路口你沒有停下嗎?

  B:No. I didn't . Should I?

  不。我沒有。我應該嗎?

  A:Yes, the traffic light was red then.

  是的,那時候訊號燈是紅燈。

  B:I see. I'm very sorry.

  我明白了。非常抱歉。

  二

  A:Hi, Bob.

  B:How did you do on your driving test?

  你的駕照考得怎麼樣啊?

  A:Passed.

  我通過了。

  B:That's great and it was your first try.

  太棒了,你一次通過。

  三

  A:A stranger stops to help Everything OK?

  —個陌生人停下來幫忙都還好嗎?

  B:No! My tour bus got a speeding ticket not ten minutes ago. Now my engine is on fire!

  不好!不到十分鐘前我的遊覽車被開了張超速罰單。這會兒我的引擎又著火了!

  A:I think that's just steam. Your engine's overheated.

  我想這只是蒸汽。您的引擎過熱了。

  B:Do you know a lot about cars?

  您對車子很在行嗎?

  A:A little bit. I'll take a look if you want me to.

  懂一點。需要的話我可以幫您看看。

  B:Please. Thank you so much for stopping.

  那拜託了。多謝您停下來。

  A:Yeah, she's hot. Radiator's leaking. Looks like you were running her pretty hard.

  對,您的車很熱。水箱在漏水。看來您開得夠狠的。

  B:That must have been just before I got the speeding ticket.

  那一定是我在被開超速罰單前的事。

  A:Did you have an accident recently... Hey, wait a second! I know this car!

  您最近出過車禍嗎……嘿,慢著!我認得這部車!

  B:You do?

  您認得?

  A:I ran into it a couple of weeks ago. What do you know? Name's Hal.

  我在兩個星期前撞過這部車。真沒想到。我叫海爾。

  B:I'm Akibo. Nice to meet you, I guess.

  我是阿奇伯,我想還是要說聲幸會吧。

  A:Boy, I'm sure sorry about your car. Hey ,Akibo, I wonder if you'd like to make a deal?

  老天,車子的事我真的很抱歉。嘿,阿奇伯,我們來做個交易如何?

  B:What kind of deal?

  什麼交易?

  A:I'd like to give you cash for the damage to your car.

  您車子受損,我給您現金。

  B:You don't want your insurance company to pay for it?

  您不要您的保險公司出錢?

  A:I'd rather not. They'll raise my rates. It'll cost me more in the long run.

  最好不要。他們會增加我的保費。長遠地看,更費錢。

  B:If you give me cash, do you care if I don't fix the car?

  若您給我現金,您會介意我不去修車嗎?

  A:Hell, I don't care. Just don'T submit a report to your insurancecompany.

  我才不管呢。只要別向您的保險公司參上我一本就行。

  B:It's a deal, Hal. Thanks again for stopping to help. And thanks for smashing my car!

  成交,海爾。再次多謝您停下來幫忙。還要謝謝您撞了我的車呢!

  

關於水果的英文情景對話
簡單的英語對話帶翻譯
相關知識
關於簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單的英語勵志短文帶翻譯
最簡單的英語對話短文
關於簡單的英語對話短文精選
簡單的英語對話短文
簡單的英語對話短文閱讀
有關簡單的英語對話短文閱讀
簡單的英語對話短文精選
關於簡單的英語對話短文

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!