初二英語對話範文閱讀

General 更新 2024年05月18日

  英語課程的學習一直就是中學生學習的熱門,而對英語的熟練掌握就離不開英語的情景教學。好的英語情景教學可以讓學生學到地道的英語。小編整理了初二英語對話範文,歡迎閱讀!

  初二英語對話範文一

  lie down under something 逆來順受

  A:Mary, you look very sad today. What's the matter?

  A:瑪麗,你看上去情緒不好,出什麼事了?

  B:I heard that Tom was spreading some rumours about me.

  B:我聽說湯姆在背後說我的壞話。

  A:Really? What did he say?

  A:真的嗎?他說什麼了?

  B:He said I was pround as a peacock.

  B:他說我非常傲慢。

  A:That's ridiculous! You should not lie down under such accusations.

  A:真是太荒唐了,你不能甘受這樣的指責。

  初二英語對話範文二

  :Hello, Rachel! You look so relaxed! How was your vacation?

  A:雷切爾,你看上去休息得不錯!假期過得怎麼樣?

  B:It was wonderful. I went to Paris.

  B:很好。我去了趟巴黎。

  A:Paris? The "City of Light"?!

  A:“不夜城”巴黎?!

  B:Yes, and it was so beautiful. No wonder it has attracted the admiration of the whole world.

  B:是啊,那裡特別美!難怪巴黎贏得了全世界的讚歎。

  A:What did you see? I heard there're many fabulous cathedrals, palaces,statues and monuments.

  A:你都去哪裡了?我聽說那裡有很多美輪美奐的教堂、宮殿、雕塑還有歷史建築。

  B:I went to the famous Louvere museum on the first day. The rooms were full of paintings, sculptures, furniture, jewelry and antiquities from all over the world.

  B:第一天我去了著名的盧浮宮博物館,各個展廳裡全都擺滿了繪畫、雕塑、傢俱、珍寶還有來自世界各地的文物。

  A:Did you see the Mona Lisa?

  A:你看了《蒙娜麗莎》了嗎?

  B:Yes,it was one of the most popular exhibits. There was a long line of people waiting to have a glimpse of it. Even I,for many years,had dreamed of seeing it in person,but when 1 actually saw it,I thought it was just so-so.

  B:是啊,那幅畫是最受歡迎的展品之一。人們排成一條長隊,就等著看它一眼,即使是。我多年來也一直夢想著能親眼看到它,可是當我真正看到這幅畫時,我覺得也就一般吧。

  A:Maybe that was because the Louvere has so many other impressive works of art to compare it with. Where did you go on the second day?

  A:也許是因為盧浮宮裡有太多其他精美的藝術品,和它們比起來,《蒙娜麗莎》也不算什麼了。你第二天去哪裡了?

  B:I spent the whole day visiting the Palace of Versailles which is about a one-hour ride southwest of Paris. It was so outstanding and beautiful!

  B:第二天我一整天都在參觀凡爾賽宮。凡爾賽宮在巴黎西南方向,坐車大概要一個小時。這座宮殿真的是美極了!

  A:When was it built?

  A:凡爾賽宮是什麼時候建的?

  B:In the 1700s by the most famous French king Louis XIV,the Sun King.

  B:18世紀,大名鼎鼎的法國皇帝路易十四,又稱“太陽王”,修建了這座宮殿。

  初二英語對話範文三

  A:Is it the first time you have come to Wellington?

  A:這是你第一次來惠靈頓嗎?

  B:Yes. Is Wellington larger than Auckland?

  B:是的。惠靈頓比奧克蘭大嗎?

  A:No. Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand.

  A:不。奧克蘭是紐西蘭最大的城市。

  B:Isn't Wellington the capital?

  B:惠靈頓不是首都嗎?

  A:Yes. But Auckland was the capital until 1840. Today it's still a very important cultural city.

  A:是的。但1840年以前,奧克蘭是首都。現在奧克蘭還是個重要的文化城市。

  B:I hear Wellington has developed every quickly.

  B:聽說惠靈頓發展得很快。

  A:Yes. It has come alive in almost every respect.

  A:是的。惠靈頓在每一方面都幾乎活躍起來了。

  B:Does it have any museums or something like that?

  B:那裡有博物館或諸如此類的遊覽地嗎?

  A:Yes. Te Papa Tongarewa Museum,of course,is the latest major attraction.

  A:有。特巴巴同加利瓦博物館是最新的主要遊覽地。

  B:It's hard for me to decide where to go first.

  B:先去哪裡對我來說太難決定了。

  A:Don't worry. We will go to both of the cities.

  A:彆著急。兩個城市我們都會去的。

  B:Thats great.

  B:太好啦。

  

初二英語對話小短文精選
初二英語短篇對話作文
相關知識
初二英語對話範文閱讀
經典英語對話範文閱讀
商務接待英語對話範文閱讀
初二英語對話課文會話
初中英語對話範文帶翻譯
初中英語對話範文精選
初一英語對話範文
關於初一英語對話範文精選
初一英語對話範文精選
關於初中英語對話範文