銀行櫃檯英語對話(二)

General 更新 2024年06月01日

  如果你要到銀行***理業務,那一定要跟櫃檯工作人員有所交流。接下來小編為大家整理了銀行櫃檯英語對話,希望對你有幫助哦!

  3. 取款 DRAW

  Clerk: yes?

  職員:您好.

  Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

  顧客:對不起,能幫我個忙嗎?

  Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

  職員:很高興為您效勞,請告訴我能為您做什麼。

  Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

  顧客:我要從我的帳戶支取8000元人民幣。

  Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

  職員:對不起,您戶頭中沒有足夠的餘額,只有6000元。

  Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

  顧客:取5000 RMB好了。

  Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

  顧客:我從卡上取1萬美金和3萬元人民幣。

  Clerk: Please show me your passport。

  職員:請出示護照。

  Clerk: password please.

  職員:請輸入密碼。

  Clerk: please sign your name.

  職員:請簽名。

  Clerk: please check carefully.

  職員:請清點一下現金.

  Customer: Thank you very much.

  顧客:非常感謝。

  Clerk: Not at all.

  職員:不用謝。

  4.兌換 EXCHANGE

  Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

  顧客:能否請你給我兌換一些錢?

  Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

  職員:要換哪種貨幣?

  Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

  顧客:請幫我把帳戶裡的美圓兌換一些人民幣。

  Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

  職員:請告訴我你要換多少。

  Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

  顧客:我想兌換出3000人民幣。

  Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card ***passbook***?

  職員:請問您兌換後要取走人民幣現金還是存入卡***折***裡?

  Customer: I'd like to take cash ***deposit in the card<passbook>***.

  顧客:我想取現金。***我存到卡<摺子>裡***

  Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

  顧客:今天的兌換率是多少?

  Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

  職員:請等一會兒,美圓和人民幣的兌換率是1:8左右。

  Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

  顧客:請把這張100人民幣換開,給我一些小票好嗎?

  Clerk: How would you like it?

  職員:你要什麼面額的?

  Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

  顧客:請給我3張20元和幾張10元和5元的。

  Customer: Thanks a lot.

  顧客:非常感謝。

  Clerk: My pleasure.

  職員:不用謝。

  5.收費 CHARGE

  Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

  顧客:對不起,我忘記卡的密碼了

  Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

  職員:請辦理掛失手續費。

  Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

  職員:您的卡號是多少?

  Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

  職員:請支付15元,包含換卡工本費5元,掛失手續費10元。

  Customer: Do you charge for remit?

  顧客:匯款你們收手續費嗎?

  Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

  職員:是的,我們收手續費,我們按照1%金額收取,最低1元,最高50元***。

  Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

  顧客:我來交電話費。

  Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

  職員:您的電話號碼是多少?

  Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

  顧客:我要交煤氣費。

  Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

  顧客:我要交電費。

  Clerk: Please show me your card。

  職員:請出示卡片。

  支票結算

  T: Hello! May I help you?

  您好,您有事需要幫忙嗎?

  C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

  噢,是這樣的。我需要些現金,在中國觀光時使用。我能在這兒兌現旅行支票嗎?

  T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

  當然, 我很樂意為您兌現。

  C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

  我原本打算在家旅館兌現, 但我朋友說銀行的兌現率通常有點高。

銀行櫃檯英語對話(二)
關於閨蜜的名詞解釋
相關知識
銀行櫃檯英語對話(二)
銀行櫃檯英語對話(二)
銀行櫃檯英語對話
銀行櫃檯英語對話
銀行櫃面英語對話
銀行櫃員英語對話
銀行櫃員英語對話
關於銀行實用英語對話
關於銀行服務英語對話
銀行取錢英語對話