關於青春的英語小詩歌朗誦稿

General 更新 2024年04月29日

  每個人從青春紅顏走到雞皮鶴髮的過程,恰似由旭日東昇到日落黃昏。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  青春的飛逝

  There are gains for all our losses.

  我們失去的一切都能得到補償,

  There are balms for all our pain;

  我們所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;

  But when youth,the dream,departs

  可是夢境似的青春一旦消逝,

  It takes something from our hearts,

  它帶走了我們心中的某種美好,

  And it never comes again.

  從此一去不復返。

  We are stronger, and are better,

  我們變得日益剛強、更臻完美,

  Under manhood's sterner reign;

  在嚴峻的成年生活驅使下;

  Still we feel that something sweet

  可是依然感到甜美的情感,

  Following youth, with flying feet,

  已隨著青春飛逝,

  And will never come again.

  不再返回。

  Something beautiful is vanished,

  美好已經消逝,

  And we sigh for it in vain;

  我們枉自為此嘆息;

  We behold it everywhere,

  儘管在天地之間,

  On the earth, and in the air,

  我們處處能見青春的魅力,

  But it never comes again!

  可是它不再返回!

  篇二

  Regretless Youth

  無怨的青春

  By Xi Murong

  作者:席慕容

  If you fall in love when you are young

  在年輕的時候,如果你愛上一個人

  Please -- be kind to him

  請你,請你一定要溫柔的對待他。

  No matter how long or short you share your hearts

  不管你們相愛的時間有多長或多短,

  If your feelings may continue, then

  若你們能始終溫柔的對待,那麼,

  Every moment will be peerless perfection

  所有的時刻都將是一種無瑕的美麗。

  If you must leave, still bid her fond farewell

  若不得不分離,也要好好的說聲再見

  And be thankful in your heart

  也要在心裡存著感謝,

  For the memories he left you

  感謝他給了你一份記憶。

  When you are older, you will realize

  長大了以後,你才會知道,

  At the instant when you suddenly recall those moments

  在驀然回首的剎那,

  That youth without resentment is without any regret

  沒有怨恨的青春才會無遺憾,

  Just like the aged moon gracing the hills with quiet clarity

  如山岡上那輪靜靜的滿月。

  篇三

  有感於青春常在

  No young man believes he will ever die.

  年輕人不相信自己會死。

  It was a saying of my brother's, and a fine one.

  這是我哥哥的話,可算得一句妙語。

  There is a feeling of eternity in youth,

  青春有一種永生之感

  which makes us amend for everything.

  它能彌補一切。

  To be young is to be as one of the immortal Gods.

  人在青年時代好像一尊永生的神明。

  One half of time indeed is flown,

  誠然,生命的一半已以消逝,

  the other half remains in store for us with all its countless treasures,

  但蘊藏著不盡財富的另一半還有所保留,

  for there is no line drawn,and we see no limit to our hopes and wishes.

  我們對它也抱著無窮的希望和幻想。

  We make the coming age our own-the vast, the unbounded prospect lies before us.

  未來的時代完全屬於我們—無限遼闊的遠景在我們面前展現。

  Death, old age are words without a meaning that pass by us like the idle air which we regard not.

  死亡,老年,不過是空話,毫無意義;我們聽了,只耳邊風,全不放在心上。

  Others may have undergone, or may still be liable to them-we “bear a charmed life”,

  這些事,別人也許經歷過,或者可能要承受,但是我們自己,“在靈符護佑下度日”,

  which laughs to scorn all such sickly fancies.

  對於諸如此類脆弱的念頭,統統付之輕蔑的一笑。

  

有關於青春的英語小詩歌朗誦
關於青春的英語小詩歌朗誦稿
相關知識
關於青春的英語小詩歌朗誦稿
關於青春的英語小詩歌朗誦稿
關於青春的英語小詩歌朗誦
關於青春的英語小詩歌朗誦
有關於青春的英語小詩歌朗誦
關於元旦的英語小詩歌朗誦稿
關於感恩的英語小詩歌朗誦稿
關於青春的英語小詩歌欣賞
關於簡單的英語小詩歌朗誦
關於夢想的英語小詩歌朗誦