英語笑話帶翻譯簡短

General 更新 2024年05月19日

  笑話是民族文化及社會生活中不可缺少的一環,從古至今都擁有廣大的受眾,深受人們喜愛。小編精心收集了簡短英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  簡短英語笑話帶翻譯篇1

  A man has a heart attack and is brought to the hospital ER.

  有一名男子患有心贓病,被送往醫院急診室。

  The doctor tells him that he will not live unless he has a heart transplant right away.

  醫生告訴他,除非他立刻接受心臟移植,否則他就活不成。

  Another doctor runs into the room and says,

  另外一名,醫生跑進急診室說:

  "you are in luck,two hearts just became avaible ,so you will get to choose which one youwant.One belongs to an attorney and the other to a social worker."

  “你真幸運,剛好有兩個心臟可移植,所以你要選擇你要哪一個心臟。一個是屬於律師,另一個是屬於社會工作者。”

  The man quickly responds,"the attorney's ."

  這名男子很快響應說:“律師的。”

  The doctor says,"Wait!Don't you want to know a little about them before you make yourdecision?"

  醫生說:“等等!你不想在你做決定之前瞭解一下他們嗎?”

  The man says,"I already know enough.We all know that social workers are bleeding hearts andthe attorney's probably never used his .So I will take attorney's!"

  這名男子說:“我已經知道夠了。大家都知道社會工作者都是流血的***有同情心的***心臟,而律師的心臟可能從來都不曾用過他的。所以我選擇律師的心臟。"

  簡短英語笑話帶翻譯篇2

  Two social workers were walking through a rough part of the city in the evening.

  有兩名社會工作者在晚上的時候 走過市區的簡陋地方。

  They heard moans and muted cries for help from a back lane.Upon investigation,

  他們聽到從後巷傳來的求救呻吟聲和很小的哭喊聲。

  they found a semiconscious man in a pool of blood.

  他們發現有一個意識不清的人躺在血泊之中。

  "Help me,I've been mugged and viciously beaten " he pleaded.

  他在懇求說:“救救我吧,我被人行凶搶劫,還遭到惡意痛打一頓。”

  The two social workers turned and walked away .

  這兩名社會工作者轉身離去。

  One remarked to her colleague: " You know the person that did this really needs help."

  其中一位向她的同事說:“你知道吧,於下這擋事的火才真 的需要協助呀。”

  簡短英語笑話帶翻譯篇3

  A young woman went to her doctor complaining of pain .

  有名年輕女子去看醫生,怨忿地說著她的病痛。

  "Where are you hurting?"asked the doctor.

  醫生問她:“你哪裡痛?”

  "You have to help me,I hurt all over",said the woman,

  女子說:“你一定要幫幫我,我全身痛。”

  "What do you mean ,all over ?"asked the doctor,"be a little more specific."

  醫生問說:“什麼意思呀,全身?講更明確一點吧”

  The woman toughed her right knee with her index finger and yelled,

  這名女子用她的指碰觸右膝,痛得直叫;

  "Ow,that hurts."Then she toughed her left cheek and again yelled,

  “哎唷,那裡好痛呀。”然後她碰觸左臉頰,又痛得直叫:

  "Ouch!That hurts ,too.”Then she toughed her right earlobe ,

  “哎呀,那裡也好痛呀。”然後她碰觸右耳垂,她哭喊說:

  "Ow,even THAT hurts ,she cried.

  “哎呀,連那裡也好痛呀。”

  The doctor checked her thoughtfull for a moment and told her his diagnosis,"You have a brokenfinger."

  醫生體貼地替她檢查了一會兒,然後把診斷結果告訴她:“你的手指斷了啦。”

  

英語笑話帶翻譯一分鐘
英語笑話帶翻譯簡單
相關知識
英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的
英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的精選
關於英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的
有關英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的
英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的欣賞
英語笑話帶翻譯簡短
英語笑話帶翻譯簡短欣賞
英語笑話帶翻譯簡短欣賞
小學英語笑話帶翻譯簡單
英語笑話帶翻譯簡單