關於餐廳點餐英語對話

General 更新 2024年06月02日

  隨著時代的不斷髮展變化,網路購物對人們的生活影響越來越大,預計不久的將來,網路購物將會成為與傳統購物方式並駕齊驅的購物方式。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  Javier: Welcome to J.Lo's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.

  歡迎來到珍妮弗羅佩茲新開的餐館。我聽說這裡的食物非常道地。

  Mei: It's Puerto Rican?

  是波多黎各菜?

  Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.

  事實上這是家古巴餐廳,就像在邁阿密很容易見到的餐廳。

  Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.

  哇,你們真是個民族大鎔爐啊

  Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.

  全都是拉丁嘛,寶貝。都很好吃。咱們來點菜吧。

  Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and rice...sounds healthy

  嗯……看選單黑豆跟飯……聽起來很健康。

  篇2

  1. May I help you?

  我可以為您服務嗎?

  A: May I help you?

  我可以為您服務嗎?

  B: Yes, I would like to have a cheeseburger and a regular size coke, please!

  要一個芝士堡和一杯中可樂,謝謝!

  2. Would you like to have a pie?

  您要不要來個餡餅?

  A: Would you like to have a apple pie?

  您要不要來個蘋果餡餅?

  B: That's lovely. Yes, I'd like to have one, thank you!

  嗯。我試試蘋果餡餅好了。

  3. Here you are!

  這是您的東西!

  A: Here you are, a large fry and a large coke.

  這是您的餐點,一份大薯條和一杯大可樂。

  B: Thank you very much!

  謝謝!

  4. Would you like to try the pie?

  您要不要來個餡餅?

  A: Would you like to try our new pineapple pie or peach pie?

  要不要試試我們新推出的菠蘿或是水蜜桃餡餅?

  B: Hmm, I'd like to try a peach pie.

  嗯,我試試水蜜桃餡餅好了。

  5. Be careful!

  小心!

  A: The soup is very hot, be careful when you take it!

  湯很燙喔!吃的時候要小心!

  B: I'll be careful, thank you for reminding me!

  我會注意的,謝謝提醒!

  6. Here you go!

  這是您的東西!

  A: Here you go and this is the toy for the boy.

  這是您的東西,這是給小朋友的玩具。

  B: Thank you, say "thank you, Bobby"!

  謝謝你,“Bobby,說謝謝啊!”

  7. Can I have two packs of sauce please?

  麻煩你,我要兩包沾醬!

  A: Excuse me. Can I have two packs of sweet and sour sauce, please?

  麻煩你,我要兩包糖醋醬。

  B: I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one.

  對不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付費。

  8. Would you like to have a bag of fries?

  您要不要來一包薯條?

  A: Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries?

  您的薯條要不要來一包蕃茄醬?

  B: No, I’m fine.

  不要,我夠了

  篇3

  Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?

  西蒙:海倫,你想吃點什麼?

  Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?

  海倫:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆條。你要什麼?

  Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.

  西蒙:我想要主廚色拉。我想我們準備好點菜了。對不起,服務員。

  Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?

  服務員:來了,先生。您有些什麼吩咐?

  Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我們想點菜。

  Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?

  服務員:好的,您吃點什麼?

  Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.

  海倫:我要一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。

  Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?

  西蒙:請給我一份主廚沙拉好嗎?

  Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?

  服務員:一份主廚沙拉,一份適中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆條。您的沙拉要那種調味品?

  Simon: What kinds do you have?

  西蒙:你們都有什麼?

  Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.

  服務員:有義大利式的,法國式的,俄國式的,以及油和醋的。

  Simon: I'd like Russian.

  西蒙:我要俄國式的。

  Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?

  服務員:您要點喝的嗎?

  Simon: Do you have iced tea?

  西蒙:有冰茶嗎?

  Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.

  服務員:對不起,我們這兒沒有。

  Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.

  西蒙:那麼,我要咖啡。

  Helen: Make that two.

  海倫:上兩份。

  Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?

  服務員:來了,先生。您還想要點別的嗎?

  Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?

  西蒙:不要了,謝謝,海倫,你呢?

  Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?

  海倫:能給我上些飯切片嗎?

  Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?

  服務員:外加一份番茄片。好的,我現在給您上咖啡嗎?

  Simon: Yes, right now, please.

  西蒙:是的,請快上吧。

  

餐廳點餐英語對話帶翻譯
餐廳點餐英語情景會話
相關知識
有關餐廳點菜英語對話情景
餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
西餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
關於餐廳結帳英語對話
關於餐廳付賬英語對話
關於餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
有關餐廳常用英語對話
有關餐廳常用英語對話
餐廳日常英語對話精選
餐廳兩人英語對話口語常用語