銀行匯款的常用英語

General 更新 2024年05月23日

  現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那麼你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

  金融英語:向國外匯款

  Ichiro Tanaka has subscribed to an English language magazine from the Untied States.

  田中一郎已向美國訂閱了一份英語雜誌,

  He is asking a clerk at the Higashi Bank about a dollar remittance check .

  他正向一位東銀行職員詢問有關匯了美元支票事宜。

  Tanaka:I have a bill from the publisher for $32.75.The publisher is in New York and I need a check to send him .

  田中:我這裡有一張來自出版商的32美元75美元的帳單,該出版商在紐約,我需要寄給他一張支票,

  Can I get it here?

  我能在這裡辦理支票嗎?

   can give you a check to send or we can issue a bank transfer direct to the publisher's bank ,

  職員:可以的,田中先生。我們可以提供給您一張可寄出去的支票,或者,如果您知道該出版商與那裡的哪家銀行有業務關係,

  if you know what bank they do business with .

  我們可以直接給該出版商的銀行出一個銀行轉帳單。

  T:I am afraid I don't know.The only thing I have is this bill with publisher's name and address on it .

  田中:恐怕我不知道這一點,我現有的就是這張有出版商的姓名和住址的帳單。

  C:Well,I assume a regular remittance check will be fine .You don't need to cable the money ,do you ?

  職員:那麼,我估計使用一張正式的匯款支票就可以了,您不需要把錢電匯,對嗎?

  T:No ,I don't think so .I just received the bill yesterday and there is no deadline mentioned .

  田中:是的,我想不需要。我昨天剛剛接到帳單,單子上沒有提到期限問題。

  C:Well,let's issue a dollar remittance check that you can mail to them .

  職員:那麼,我們就開出一張您能夠郵寄給對方的美元匯款支票。

  Please fill out the remittance request with the name and address of the payee,your name and address,

  請您填寫一下匯款申請單,請填上收款人的姓名和住址、您的姓名和住址、

  the amount and the reason for the remittance .

  匯款額及理由。

  T:What reason do I give?

  田中:我寫什麼理由呢?

  C:Just say magazine subscription.That will be fine.

  職員:只要寫預訂雜誌就可以了。

  T:Can I wait for the check?I mean,does it take long?

  田中:我可以等著開這張支票嗎?我的意思是說,開支票要用很長的時間嗎?

  C:No,just a few moments.I'll figure out the exchange rate and service charge and then type up the check for you .

  職員:不用,只要等一會兒就行。我需要計算出匯率、手續費,然後為您把支票打印出來。

  I have to check our list of correspondent banks in the area to list a convenient drawee bank .

  我還要查出我們所在地區往來行的名單,列出一個付款方便的銀行。

  T:Thank you .I'll read one of my magazines while I wait.

  田中:謝謝,我一邊等著您辦手續,一邊看我帶來的雜誌。

  金融英語:來自國外的匯款

  Jonathan Gold is visiting Tokyo from London .

  喬納森·戈爾德自倫敦到東京參觀遊覽。

  He is asking the foreign exchange clerk at the Higashi Bank about remittances from London .

  他正向東銀行負責外匯的職員詢問有關來自倫敦的匯款事宜。

   you please tell me what I should do to have funds transferred to me here from London ?

  戈爾德:請您告訴我,我應當怎樣做才能請人從倫敦把專款轉帳到我這裡呢?

   fastest way is by telegraphic transfer from your bank in London to us.

  職員:最快的辦法是讓您在倫敦的銀行電匯到我們這裡。

  G:It's from my company.I think they were going to send me a check .Can you cash it into pounds for me ?

  戈爾德:錢是我們公司寄來的。我想他們會給我寄一張支票,您能為我把那張支票兌換成英鎊嗎?

  C:Yes,we can ,but it will take about 10 days to collect the proceeds if the check is drawn on a London bank .

  職員:我們可以為您兌換。不過,如果支票是由倫敦銀行開出的,我們就要花費10天時間去取回款項。

  If you ask your company to apply for a check drawn on a Tokyo bank ,we can cash it right away .

  如果您要求您的公司申請一張東京銀行開出的支票,我們便可立即為您兌換。

  G:How would the do that?

  戈爾德:那他們該怎麼做才行呢?

  C:Through your company bank in London .The bank can issue a banker's check drawn on their correspondent here in Tokyo .

  職員:通過在倫敦貴公司的銀行來進行。倫敦的銀行可以發出一張銀行支票,這張支票可以在東京這裡的往來銀行支取。

  They can issue it in pounds or yen ,whichever you prefer .

  倫敦的銀行能夠以英鎊或日元開出銀行支票,您選擇哪一種都可以。

  G:I need pounds .

  戈爾德:我需要英鎊。

  C:Then I think you should ask them to issue a pound check drawn on our bank.

  職員:那麼,我認為您應當要求那麼的銀行開出一張能夠在我們銀行支取英鎊的支票,

  That would be the easiest .I'm sure we have a correspondent relationship with your bank as we maintain a correspondent relationship with most of the large banks in London .

  這將是最為簡便的方法。我想信我們與您的銀行有往來行關係。因為我們與倫敦大多數銀行保持著往來行關係。

  G:I will write and ask them to do that.Then,if I need yen ,I can exchange some pounds for yen ?

  戈爾德:那麼,我就寫信要求他們照此辦理。如果我需要日元,我可以用英鎊兌換些日元嗎?

  C:Yes,that's right .No problem at all.

  職員:可以,完全不成問題。

  G:Thank you very much for your information .

  戈爾德:非常感謝您告訴我這一切。

  金融英語:外國支票兌現

  Toshio Murata has received a dollar check from his friend in San Francisco.

  村田俊夫收到了他的朋友從舊金山寄來的美元支票。

  He is asking the clerk at the Foreign Exchange Department of the Higashi Bank to cash it .

  他正在要求東銀行外匯部門的職員將這張支票兌現。

  Clerk :May I help you ,sir ?

  職員:可以為您幫忙嗎,先生?

   .My frind in San Francisco sent me this check for $123.45 .I would like to cash it and get yen for it .

  村田:謝謝。我在舊金山的朋友寄給我一張123美元45美他的支票,我想把它兌換成日元。

  C:Yes,sir .This check is drawn on a bank in San Francisco .It will take about ten days to clear.

  職員:好的。這張支票是從舊金山銀行開出的,大約要花10天時間才可清算。

  M:You mean I can't get the money right away?

  村田:您是說,我不能馬上得到錢嗎?

  C:No,we have to send the check to San Francisco for collection .We can give you the proceeds as soon as we collect the funds.

  職員:是的,我們必須把支票寄到舊金山去取款。我們一收到這項專款,就會馬上付給您的。

  M;Then ,you can pay me in yen?

  村田:那時,您就能夠支付給我日元了嗎?

  C:Yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you .We will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds ,of course .

  職員:是的,我們將把款項為您換成日元。當然,我們要從中扣除取款的手續費。

  M:How much is that?

  村田:那要多少錢?

  C:Normally just a few hundred yen.We can ask for a cable remittance from San Francisco if you would like .

  職員:通常,只需幾百日元。如果您願意的話,我們可以要求從舊金山為您電匯,

  We could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .

  那樣我們就可以很快地將支票兌現,但是您需要支付電匯費用。

  M:No,I can wait for the ten days.Will you notify me when you receive the proceeds?

  村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你們收到款子後,可以通知嗎?

  C:Yes,we'll call you .Will you please endorse the check on the back ?

  職員:是的,我們會給您打電話的,請您在支票的後面籤個字,好嗎?

  M;You mean sign my name?

  村田:您是說簽上我的姓名嗎?

  C:Yes.And please fill out this foreign remittances form .

  職員:是的,另外,請填寫一張外匯表。

銀行貨幣兌換的英語場景對話
銀行業務場景對話的金融英語
相關知識
銀行匯款的常用英語
實用的常用英語句子帶中文
簡單的常用英語句子帶翻譯
表達感謝的常用英語對話
關於銀行業務的金融英語
關於匯款的金融英語
優秀的常用英語情景口語對話
問路的常用英語對話閱讀
優秀的常用英語的口語對話
優秀的常用英語情景口語