關於英語對話故事短文聽力

General 更新 2024年05月09日

  初中英語的學習不僅是要培養學生說的能力,更要在聽、說、讀、寫幾大領域上全面發展。小編整理了關於英語對話故事短文,歡迎閱讀!

  關於英語對話故事短文篇一

  Traffic 城市交通

  dialogue 1

  Saini: I have been late three times this week.

  這星期我已經遲到三次了.

  Rite: What's up?

  怎麼了?

  S: Traffic is tied up in knots. I'm afraid I'm gonna be late again.

  車堵得一塌糊塗.恐怕我又要遲到了.

  R: Traffic is always heavy at this time of day.

  這個時候就很堵.

  S: I left thiny minutcs earIier than usual today in ordcr to avoid the rush hour, but I'm still later

  我今天提前30分鐘出發,本來想避開高峰,可是眼看又要遲到了.

  R: Maybe you can try a differentmute.

  能不能走別的路線?

  S: I don't think it can be avoidcd. to be honest.there seems to be cars everywhere.

  說實話,我覺得避不開,到處都是車.

  R: What about the Badaling Expressway?

  開啟收音機吧,經常會有最新的路況.

  S: Well, traffic moves at a good clip on that freeway, but it's a long way around.

  恩聽起來好像情況不妙,西直門附近很堵.

  R: Turn on the radio. They usually have freeway updates.

  高峰期那兒一直很堵.

  S: Looks likc we'Iljust have to wait it out.

  看來只好等著了.

  R: Unfortunately, I thin;: you're right.

  哎,看起來只好這樣了.

  S: If I'm latc again, my boss's 80nna blow a fuse.

  如果我再遲到,老闆一定會很生氣.

  R: You'Iljust havc to leave earlier tomorrow.

  你明天只能早點了.

  關於英語對話故事短文篇二

  Weather 天氣狀況

  dialogue 1

  Lucy: good morning, Strong. What are your plans this weekend?

  早上好,斯特朗.你週末有什麼打算嗎?

  Strong: I was thinking of going surfing. Wanna come?

  我打算去衝浪!想一起去嗎?

  L: sounds like great, but what about the weather? Have you seen the forecast?

  好啊,但是天氣怎麼樣啊?你看天氣預報了嗎?

  S: clear and sunny.

  天氣很好,大晴天.

  L: but it is cloudy now, isn't it?

  但是現在天氣很陰,是吧?

  S: yes. Some clous are rolling in, but it's gonna pass over. It's supposed to clear uptomorrow morning.

  現在是有點陰,但是很快就會過去了.天氣預報說明天早上天氣會轉晴.

  L: are you sure we'll be all right?

  你確信我們會沒事嗎?

  S: as long as it doesn't rain.

  只要不下雨就沒事的.

  L: how many times have you gone surfing, anyway?

  那你之前去過幾次啊?

  S: just four times, but I can hold my own. So are you interested?

  只有4次,但是我能照顧好自己,你有興趣一起去嗎?

  L: I don't know. I've a lot of work to do.

  我不確定,我還有好多工作要做.

  S: come on, some sunshine and fresh air will do you good.

  走吧,晒晒太陽,呼吸點新鮮空氣對你的身體有好處.

  L: yes, I'm sure it will. Ok, I'll see you tomorrow.

  我知道,那好吧,明天見.

  S: I'll be waiting.

  等著你啊.

  L: great.

  好的

  關於英語對話故事短文篇三

  R: It's too crowded in here!

  這裡面太擠了!

  S: same story every day.

  每天都這樣.

  R: oh really? Oh good, it's stopping to let some fresh air in, it's too stuffy here.

  是嗎?太好了,車停了,能吸點新鮮空氣了,這兒太不透氣了.

  S: subway line one is always very crowded, especially during rush hour.

  地鐵一號線總是很擁擠,尤其是在高峰時段.

  R: oh, no. there are more people getting on!

  哎,又上來很多人!

  S: we should leave earlier next time.

  下次早點出發吧.

  R: I don't think I can stand it any more. I can hardly breathe.

  我受不了了,都快窒息了.

  S: come on, Rita, only two more stops before the interchange. It will empty out them.

  麗塔,堅持下,還有2站就到換乘站了,那時上車就會空點了.

  R: thank God. I don't get how you handle this. There's so little personal space. Why don't you take the bus? It's cheaper.

  太好了,我真不知道你是怎麼忍受的,人貼著人,沒一點個人空間.為什麼不坐公交車呢?不是比這便宜嗎?

  S: yes, it is. But it's not very convenient. I would have to change buses three times and it's not as reliable.

  確實便宜,但是不太方便,坐公交車我要換三次車,而且不好控制時間.

  R: at least on the bus you can see out of the windows. Down here there is nothing but advertisements.

  坐公交的話,至少能看看窗外的風景,在這兒全都是廣告.

  S: it's just as overcrowded and smelly as the subway as well as bring slower.

  公交車上一樣很擠,味道也不好,還比地鐵慢.

  R: I guess you're right. I think I'll consider buying a car. What do you say?

  倒也是,所以我正考慮買車呢.你呢?

  S: honestly, for there are already far too many cars in Beijing, I don't want to contribute to the mess.

  老實說,北京的小車太多了,我可不想再添麻煩了.

  R: I suppose you are right. I guess I'll just have to get used to the subway.

  說的也是,我想我還是努力適應坐地鐵吧.

  

有關英語對話聽力短文
關於英語對話故事帶翻譯閱讀
相關知識
關於英語對話故事短文聽力
關於英語對話故事短文
關於英語笑話故事短文精選
關於英語對話故事帶翻譯閱讀
關於英語對話故事加中文翻譯
關於英語對話故事帶翻譯
關於英語童話故事作文
關於英語哲理故事短文
兒童英語對話故事短文
關於英語童話故事小紅帽