經典英語詩歌附譯文

General 更新 2024年05月29日

  詩歌是世界上最古老最基本的文學形式,是語言藝術最高的表現形式,那麼你想讀一些經典的英語詩歌嗎?下面是小編為大家帶來經典英語詩歌,希望大家喜歡!

  經典英語詩歌1:

  Who is it that says most? which can say more

  誰說得最好?哪個說得更圓滿

  Than this rich praise, that you alone are you?

  比起這豐美的讚詞:"只有你是你"?

  In whose confine immured is the store

  這讚詞蘊藏著你的全部資產,

  Which should example where your equal grew.

  誰和你爭妍,就必須和它比擬。

  Lean penury within that pen doth dwell

  那枝文筆實在是貧瘠得可憐,

  That to his subject lends not some small glory;

  如果它不能把題材稍事增華;

  But he that writes of you, if he can tell

  但誰寫到你,只要他能夠表現

  That you are you, so dignifies his story,

  你就是你,他的故事已夠偉大。

  Let him but copy what in you is writ,

  讓他只照你原稿忠實地直抄,

  Not making worse what nature made so clear,

  別把造化的清新的素描弄壞,

  And such a counterpart shall fame his wit,

  這樣的摹本已顯出他的巧妙,

  Making his style admired every where.

  使他的風格到處受人們崇拜。

  You to your beauteous blessings add a curse,

  你將對你美的祝福加以咒詛:

  Being fond on praise, which makes your praises worse.

  太愛人讚美,連美也變成庸俗。

  經典英語詩歌2:

  I never saw that you did painting need

  我從不覺得你需要塗脂蕩粉,

  And therefore to your fair no painting set;

  因而從不用脂粉塗你的朱顏;

  I found, or thought I found, you did exceed

  我發覺,或以為發覺,你的丰韻

  The barren tender of a poet's debt;

  遠超過詩人獻你的無味繾綣:

  And therefore have I slept in your report,

  因此,關於你我的歌只裝打盹,

  That you yourself being extant well might show

  好讓你自己生動地現身說法,

  How far a modern quill doth come too short,

  證明時下的文筆是多麼粗笨,

  Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow.

  想把美德,你身上的美德增華。

  This silence for my sin you did impute,

  你把我這沉預設為我的罪行,

  Which shall be most my glory, being dumb;

  其實卻應該是我最大的榮光;

  For I impair not beauty being mute,

  因為我不作聲於美絲毫無損,

  When others would give life and bring a tomb.

  別人想給你生命,反把你埋葬。

  There lives more life in one of your fair eyes

  你的兩位詩人所模擬的讚美,

  Than both your poets can in praise devise.

  遠不如你一隻慧眼所藏的光輝。

愛情英語詩歌
莎士比亞經典英語詩歌
相關知識
經典英語詩歌附譯文
經典英語詩歌的中文翻譯
莎士比亞經典英語詩歌譯文
少兒經典英語詩歌帶翻譯
經典英語詩歌帶翻譯鑑賞
經典英語詩歌譯文欣賞
關於經典英語詩歌帶翻譯
經典英語詩歌及翻譯欣賞
經典英語詩歌帶翻譯
經典英語詩歌及翻譯