抒情優美英語詩精選

General 更新 2024年06月03日

  多讀英語詩歌,是提高英語閱讀和口語的最好方法。下面是小編為大家帶來,供大家閱讀訓練!

  1

  As a decrepit father takes delight

  像一個衰老的父親高興去看

  To see his active child do deeds of youth,

  活潑的兒子表演青春的伎倆,

  So I, made lame by fortune's dearest spite,

  同樣,我,受了命運的惡毒摧殘,

  Take all my comfort of thy worth and truth.

  從你的精誠和美德找到力量。

  For whether beauty, birth, or wealth, or wit,

  因為,無論美、門第、財富或才華,

  Or any of these all, or all, or more,

  或這一切,或其一,或多於這一切,

  Entitled in thy parts do crowned sit,

  在你身上登峰造極,我都把

  I make my love engrafted to this store:

  我的愛在你這個寶藏上嫁接。

  So then I am not lame, poor, nor despised,

  那麼,我並不殘廢、貧窮、被輕藐,

  Whilst that this shadow doth such substance give

  既然這種種幻影都那麼充實,

  That I in thy abundance am sufficed

  使我從你的富裕得滿足,並倚靠

  And by a part of all thy glory live.

  你的光榮的一部分安然度日。

  Look, what is best, that best I wish in thee:

  看,生命的至寶,我暗祝你盡有:

  This wish I have; then ten times happy me!

  既有這心願,我便十倍地無憂。

  2

  Let me confess that we two must be twain,

  讓我承認我們倆一定要分離,

  Although our undivided loves are one:

  儘管我們那分不開的愛是一體:

  So shall those blots that do with me remain

  這樣,許多留在我身上的瑕疵,

  Without thy help by me be borne alone.

  將不用你分擔,由我獨自承起。

  In our two loves there is but one respect,

  你我的相愛全出於一片至誠,

  Though in our lives a separable spite,

  儘管不同的生活把我們隔開,

  Which though it alter not love's sole effect,

  這縱然改變不了愛情的真純,

  Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight.

  卻偷掉許多密約佳期的歡快。

  I may not evermore acknowledge thee,

  我再也不會高聲認你做知己,

  Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,

  生怕我可哀的罪過使你含垢,

  Nor thou with public kindness honour me,

  你也不能再當眾把我來讚美,

  Unless thou take that honour from thy name:

  除非你甘心使你的名字蒙羞。

  But do not so; I love thee in such sort

  可別這樣做;我既然這樣愛你,

  As, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.

  你是我的,我的榮光也屬於你。
 

莎翁優美十四行詩欣賞
關於幼兒英語小詩歌朗誦
相關知識
抒情優美英語詩精選
最好好的優美英文詩精選
七夕情人節表明愛意的優美英語詩歌鑑賞
精選優美英語詩歌欣賞
勵志優美英語詩歌精選
優美英語詩歌帶翻譯精選
精選優美英語詩歌
精選優美英語詩歌
高中晨讀優美英語詩歌
泰戈爾優美英語詩歌欣賞