電話接線員英語怎麼說?

General 更新 2024-06-06

電話接線員 英文怎麼翻譯?

operator

玩電腦時間長了得了失寫症~

同感啊,現在是提筆忘字

QQ:42125556 很樂意和大家交朋友

用英文翻譯我的朋友是一個電話接線員這篇文章

One of my friends is a telephone operator.

供參考。

"人工服務"用英文怎麼說? 電話上的。。。謝謝

artificial service工不好,完全是中式英語。

說電話接線員的話比較常見,特別是用於打電話轉人工服務的時候。

例如“轉人工服務請按0”

Press 0 to speak to the phone operator.

寫一個是關於我的朋友是電話接線員的英語劇本

My Friend

I have a good friend. Her name is Linda. She is from China.

Linda was ten years old three years ago. But she is thirteen years old now. Three years ago, she had long hair. She was short and thin. However, she has shorter hair than three years ago. She is taller now. She is still thin. She often wears glasses. She was shy and quiet three years ago. Now, she is still shy and quiet. But , she is more hard-working. Her favorite sport is basketball. She likes eating junk food . Also, she is popular .

Do you like my friend? Do you want to make friends with her.

英語句子 200分

我那什麼倒,一個複製一個啊,大哥們,你們的回答裡有重複好幾個。暈不

您撥打的電話正忙,請稍後再撥。

The number you dialed is business,please redial later.

您撥打的電話暫時無法接通。

The number you dialed is out off service.

Sorry!The subscriber you dialed is power off

對不起,你所撥打的號碼已關機

Sorry!The number you dialed does not exist,please check it and try again.

對不起,你所撥打的號碼是空號,請查證後再撥

對不起!您的電話已欠費,請您續交話費,謝謝!

Sorry,your telephone charge is overdue,please renew it,thank you!

對不起!您的電話已停機。詳情請垂詢“1860”。

Sorry!Your telephone service is suspended,for more information,please dial“1860”.

對不起!您撥打的電話已停機。

Sorry!The number you dialed is out of service.

您好!請不要掛機,您撥打的電話正在通話中。

Sorry!Please holdon,the subscriber you dialed is busy now.

您好!您撥打的電話正在通話中,請稍後再撥。

Sorry!The subscriber you dialed is busy now,please redial later.

對不起!您撥打的用戶暫時無法接通,請稍後再撥。

Sorry!The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the

moment,please redial later.

對不起!您撥打的用戶已設置呼入限制.

Sorry!The subscriber you dialed has set barring of incoming

calls.

您好!您的電話尚未登記國際長途業務,請辦理登記手續。詳情請垂詢

“1860”。

Sorry!You have not applied for IDD service,please make registrations.For more information,please dial“1860”.

請直接撥打對方手機號碼,無需加“0”。

Sorry!Please dial mobile phone number directly,no need to dial“0”.

請直接撥打對方手機號碼,無需加“0”。

Sorry!Please dial mobile phone number directly,no need to dial“0

您好!請在號碼前加撥長途區號。

Sorry!Please dial area code before the number you dialed.

您好!匪警請撥110,火警請撥119,急救中心請撥120,交通故障請撥122,市話障礙請在112前加撥長途區號。

Hello!Please dial 110 for police,119 forfire,120 f......

接線員是做什麼的,英文介紹

中文:(接線員英語自我介紹)我是一名接線員,我的工作就是接聽電話。當有礎客打來電話時,我要毫無保留的告訴他他問的問題,不管是顧客對我們有好評還是不滿,或者是誤會,我們都要認真地解釋或道謝道歉,接線員是一項非常光榮的職業,我會盡力去做好。

英文:(operator English self introduction) I am an operator, my job is to answer the phone. When a customer calls, I will tell him he had kept asking, whether it is to our customer high praise or dissatisfaction, or is misunderstood, we must seriously to explain or owe apologize, the operator is a very glorious career, I will try my best to do a good job.

酒店前臺總機接線員英語要會哪些

不外乎就是這些!

Receiving a walk-in guest. 為散客登記

How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,請問您有幾位?

What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,請問您想要哪種房間?

Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,請稍等,我看看有沒有空房。

Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 給您我們酒店介紹和價目表。

We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我們給您九折優惠。

Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請您登記,好嗎?

You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請您們分開登記,好嗎?

Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐請您填一下登記表。

Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,請您將您的國籍寫在這兒。

Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐請用大寫字母寫您的名字,好嗎?

May I have your occupation, please? 請問您的職業?

Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請簽名。

Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的護照嗎?

I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房間還沒收拾好,希望您不介意在這裡等一下。

How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,請問您是現金或是信用卡付款?

How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您準備在我們酒店住多久?

How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by ......

相關問題答案
電話接線員英語怎麼說?
電話回訪用英語怎麼說?
電話沒掛好英語怎麼說?
線的接頭用英語怎麼說?
電線杆英語怎麼說?
推銷員英語怎麼說?
連接代詞英語怎麼說?
國貿專員英語怎麼說?
文具總動員英語怎麼說?
體育部部員英語怎麼說?